How to become A Member
Below are the steps of becoming a member
1. Fill the membership form online on ibike.co.in
2. Adhar Card is mandatory for KYC.
3. Deposit Rs.1200 as one time membership fee by online payment or NEFT transfer. Rs.799 will be a non-refundable registration charges and Rs.401/= will be usable rental amount. 95p/min will be charged and minimum usage of 10 minutes usage time will be charged. The charged amount would be deducted from your usable amount. minimum usable balance to be mainted Rs.60. or else (link to t&C)Over-usage to be done immediately else the account and membership would be terminated.
4. For NEFT transfer the bank account details are given on the website the link to the bank details is click here
5. As soon as the money is transferred and your KYC is done within three working days you will become a member to i-bike services.
6. Once you become an i bike member you will receive a unique id and password through sms to your registered mobile and then you can enjoy i bike services from any i bike kiosk .
7. Usable rental amount balance can be toped up using i-bike website or i-bike app.